& Emergency Information
Other Inclement Weather and Emergency Resources:
Northwest Arkansas Red Cross
Website: Click here
Benton County Health Department
Website: Click here
In the interest of the safety and welfare of our patients, visitors, and staff, Ozarks Community Hospital (OCH)’s clinic locations and/or certain elective services may be closed due to inclement weather or other emergencies. We may also delay opening of clinics or offices, or clinics may need to be closed early based on the current weather conditions or emergency situations. Closure decisions are not made lightly; we apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
If you have a scheduled appointment during adverse weather conditions, please call ahead to verify whether the office is open. In case of appointment cancellations due to potential closure or altered hours, patients are encouraged to call OCH before departing their residence. To inquire about whether a specific OCH location is open, please first call the direct phone number for that location. This number can be found by clicking here and choosing your OCH location. If you are unable to reach a live person, please call 1-833-344-5399. This number will be answered 24/7 by our hospital admissions department.
In addition, Ozarks Community Hospital asks our community members to use caution when traveling in inclement weather. If you have an appointment scheduled at our facility and do not feel comfortable traveling, please contact us to reschedule. Your health and safety is our primary concern.
For medical emergencies, call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room immediately.
- Q: If my OCH clinic or office is closed or experiences altered hours due to inclement weather, will I be notified and will my appointment be rescheduled?
- A: Yes, an OCH staff member will reach out to you about your appointment. We do ask, as an extra precaution when there is inclement weather, particularly for early appointments, that you call ahead to verify your appointment before departing your residence.
- Q: My appointment is to be rescheduled due to inclement weather, but I have not received a telephone call. What should I do?
- A: Please first call the direct phone number for your OCH location. If you are unable to reach a live person, please call 1-833-344-5399. This number will be answered 24/7 by our hospital admissions department. If you have not received a phone call, it is possible that OCH may not have your updated contact information. Please provide that to the staff so that we can update your information in our records.
- Q: What if I have an urgent need or an emergency and must be seen today?
- A: For medical emergencies, call 911 or, if you are able and conditions permit, go to the nearest Emergency Room immediately. Please be aware that the above inclement weather policy does not apply to the Ozarks Community Hospital Emergency Room or Inpatient Services departments, which