OCH Health System is hosting its 2nd annual National Rural Health Day Photo Contest to celebrate the 2016 National Rural Health Day! Check out our photo submissions and vote for the best photos that showcase the beauty of the areas and patients we serve!
- This contest is open to all OCH Facebook Fans, and there is no entry fee. Visit us at www.facebook.com/OzarksCH to enter.
- Each participant is allowed to post ONE picture of what “Rural means to YOU.” All photos must be original artwork of the entrant and must not infringe upon copyrights, trademarks, and rights of privacy, publicity or other rights of any person or entity.
- The OCH Health System has the right to remove photos from the contest consideration if the content of the photo promotes obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive content, or contains otherwise inappropriate content.
- Like the OCH Health System’s Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/OzarksCH.
- Post ONE picture of “What Rural means to YOU”! Be sure to include the hashtag #celebratethepowerofrural. Make sure the picture is set to public so you can share outside of your organization. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Share your submission and OCH’s FB page to gain likes. Visitors must “like” the picture on our page for it to count. You may share the link to the Facebook picture on other social media (i.e. Twitter, website, etc.), but only the likes on the Facebook picture will be counted for the challenge.
- The winner will be determined by the picture with the most likes as of FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18 at 8 a.m. The sooner you get your entry posted, the better chance you will have to win!
- OCH is giving away one $50 GIFT CARD to the wining photo (photo with most likes).
- The winning photo will be featured as a header image on the OCH Health System Facebook page, as well as on the other OCH Health System brand social media pages (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+).
- For questions or more information, contact Amanda Gittlein at [email protected]