General Inpatient Services
OCH Hospital, Gravette, Arkansas
The OCH of Gravette Inpatient Services (IPS) floor includes a total of 25 inpatient beds with acute care/swing bed (skilled nursing beds). OCH of Gravette IPS will see patients, whether they have exclusively medical needs, exclusively behavioral needs, or a dual diagnosis of both medical and behavioral.
Additional services include:
- Low nurse to patient ratio
- Kind and compassionate nursing staff eager to care for patients of all ages
- ACLS and PALS trained nursing staff
- On site respiratory therapy including CPAP, BiPap, and short term/temporary ventilator capabilities.
- Interventional procedures (e.g. thoracentesis, paracentesis, chest tubes)
- Tracheostomy and central line care
- Intensive IV monitoring (e.g. Dopamine, Cardizem, and Insulin)
- Conscious Sedation for procedures
- On staff Wound Care nurse with daily intervention as needed.
- Physical, speech, and occupational therapy
- Bariatric equipment
- Restorative Therapy Services
- Outpatient Infusion / Transfusion services
- Onsite outpatient Pain Clinic
- Endoscopy Services
- 24/7 Emergency Services staffed with trained nurses and physicians
- Social services / Discharge coordinator available to assist every patient
- Streamlined admission process
- Open visiting hours
- Psychologist consultation available
- Open dining area for patients who are able to be outside of their rooms
How to Admit a Patient to OCH of Gravette IPS
To make a behavioral or medical referral to OCH of Gravette, please call OCH Inpatient Services: 479-344-6426.