Find a Location
Webb City Community Clinic
Webb City, Missouri
The Webb City Community Health Clinic is a community health clinic located in Webb City, Missouri.
Jessica Bolin, LPN
Clinic Medical Director
Jackie Beene, MD
Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Click here for updated Visitor Information, Increased Safety Measures, Covid-19 Testing and more!
112 N. Webb Street
Webb City, MO 64870
- Wellness Care
- Annual Wellness Exams
- Well Woman Exams
- Well Child and Sick Child Care
- Early Periodic Screenings
- Sports Physicals
- Treatment of Acute Illnesses and Injuries
- Common Colds
- Sore Throats
- Respiratory Illness
- Simple Lacerations
- Joint Injections
- Management of Acute and Chronic Health Conditions
- Lab Testing
- Wound Care Management
- Referrals to other physicians as needed
- and much more…
- Hepatitis B and C Treatment and Monitor
- Cirrhosis Treatment and Monitor
- Outpatient Psychotherapy
- Diagnostic Intake Evaluations
DISCLAIMER: This clinic is not a hospital and is not intended for emergency situations. If you think you may be experiencing a medical emergency, dial 911 or visit the nearest emergency room immediately for assistance.