Find a Location
OCH Gravette Specialty Clinic
The OCH Specialty Clinic includes a wide variety of specialists who are focused on providing high-quality care close to home. Our collaborative approach gives you access to a team of providers focused on providing comprehensive care in our community. The Gravette Specialty Clinic is located on the 2nd floor of Ozarks Community Hospital and is open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Clinic Administrator: Scott Taylor
1101 Jackson St. SW
Gravette, AR 72736
Click here for updated Visitor Information, Increased Safety Measures, Covid-19 Testing and more!
- ENT – Ear, Nose & Throat
- General Surgery
- Interventional Pain Management
- Nutritional Counseling
- Orthopedics – general, hand, & foot & ankle specialties
- R. Hilton McDonald, DO, FAOCO ENT
- Stephen Morrison, MD General Surgery
- Chad Hill, MD Gynecology
- Nicholas Camp, MD Interventional Pain Management
- Tammy Young, RDN LC, Registered Dietitian Nutrition Counseling
- Christopher Dougherty, DO Orthopedics
- Michael Maline, DO Orthopedics
- James Boyle, MD Orthopedics
- Frederick N. Day, DPM, FACFAS Podiatry
- Matthew Kincade, MD Urology
DISCLAIMER: This clinic is not a hospital and is not intended for emergency situations. If you think you may be experiencing a medical emergency, dial 911 or visit the nearest emergency room immediately for assistance.