Find a Doctor
Marc A. Rogers, MD
Dr. Marc A. Rogers is a General Surgeon with Ozarks Community Hospital. Dr. Rogers comes to OCH with with over 30 years of experience.
- General Surgery
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of Medicine
- Ozarks Community Hospital
Phone: (479) 344-6870
Send referrals to: Fax: (479) 344-6324
- Colonoscopy, EGD (+/- PEG)
- Incision & drainage of abscess
- Hernia repair – open, laparoscopic
- Umbilical, inguinal, ventral, incisional, hiatal
- Lower extremity amputations
- Vascular access – CVL, Long-term catheters and ports
- Anorectal – hemorrhoids, fistulas
- Excision of skin and soft tissue lesions
- Biopsy – skin, muscle, temporal artery, lymph node
Feeding tube placement – open, laparoscopic, endoscopic
Looking for a Doctor?
The Ozarks Community Hospital system employs dozens of medical providers across 20+ hospitals and clinics.