OCH Hospital, Gravette, Arkansas
OCH Evergreen Clinic, Springfield, Missouri
Ozarks Community Hospital’s lab offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient blood and specimen testing services. Laboratory tests are common tools for monitoring, detecting, diagnosing and confirming medical conditions so the doctor can determine the best course of treatment. We know that your days are marked by busy schedules and it can be hard to make time to receive the proper medical care that you deserve. Our laboratory professionals provide you with the highest standards of customer services, ensuring convenience for all your laboratory testing needs and quick turn-around for results.
With a physician’s order form, patients can undergo outpatient lab tests required for diagnostic screening, including blood testing and urinalysis.
The benefits of having outpatient lab testing performed at OCH include:
- No appointment necessary
- Extremely short wait times
- Most major insurances are accepted
- OCH’s highly experienced professional staff analyzes, tests and reports results to physicians in a timely and efficient manner
- 24 hour turn-around time on in-house lab work (if we cannot run the test, it will be sent to Quest Diagnostics and retrieval time may vary)
- Physicians are able to provide results to their patients with confidence
- Just bring a photo ID, insurance information, and your lab order and walk right in.
- Our outpatient labs also serve as a drop-off location for patient-collected specimens.
- OCH lab provides comprehensive lab testing. If you have any questions regarding a specific test, please contact our lab for more information.
- Please note: You CANNOT obtain results over the phone.
What do you need to utilize Ozarks Community Hospital’s lab:
- All test requests must be accompanied with a physician’s order. (These can be faxed to 479-344-6435 or you may bring a copy of the order with you)
- When the test is ordered, check with your doctor to see if fasting or any special preparation is required. Some tests may require that you fast for 12 hours prior to specimen collection. Please follow your physician’s instructions.
- We will ask you for insurance and billing information on your first visit.
- Outpatient Hours/Clinic Patient Blood Draws: 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. every day
- STAT Laboratory Testing: 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.