HEALTHY COMMUNITIES. COMPASSIONATE CARE.
Ozarks Community Hospital in Gravette, AR has an immediate opening for a full-time Transportation Technician within our Solutions Department.
ABOUT OUR HEALTH SYSTEM.
Ozarks Community Hospital is a safety-net healthcare provider headquartered in Gravette, Arkansas, serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Ozarks. Our facilities include a hospital located in Gravette, Arkansas and a number of satellite clinics located in Southwest Missouri and Northwest Arkansas.
The OCH health system takes great pride in providing patients accredited Patient-Centered Medical Homes through a dozen rural health clinics and as part of a broader range of specialty services located in its two provider-based clinics in Gravette, Arkansas and Springfield, Missouri. Specialty clinic services include Pediatrics, Women’s Health, Diabetes Care, Hepatitis C, Urology, Geriatrics, Pain Management, and the FLAG (Fatty Liver and Goals) Clinic.
Our Mission: Ozarks Community Hospital and clinics are dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventive services to all patients in an atmosphere of compassion, respect, and dignity, with a commitment to care for the underserved and to improve access to care.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Up to 3.5 weeks of possible PTO first year (40 hour work week)
- 401k with company match
Job Summary: Provides quality nursing care to inpatient and/or outpatients in the hospital setting, coordinates work within the department, as well as with other departments. Perform duties as assigned by the department Director.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of certified nursing assistant program or has a significant amount of nursing assistant experience in the hospital setting.
- Current BLS certification upon hire or BLS certification must be obtained during orientation period or at next available scheduled class. Throughout employment, current BLS certification must be maintained by renewal during renewal period or at next available scheduled class.
- Current CARE certification upon hire or CARE certification must be obtained during orientation period or at next available scheduled class. Throughout employment, current CARE certification must be maintained by renewal during renewal period or at next available scheduled class.
- Valid Driver’s License required. This position may require a Motor Vehicle Driving Record Background Check to be completed during the onboarding new hire process and throughout employment.
OCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer