Ozarks Community Hospital (OCH) has an excellent opportunity for a full-time, night shift Team Lead Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) for our inpatient unit in rural Gravette, Arkansas.
The Team Lead APRN is responsible for assuring quality care for our patients in the inpatient unit in collaboration with the Primary Physician. In particular, this leadership role ensures our providers, nursing and other support staff offer appropriate and timely assessments, treatments, education and disposition to support the best practice quality initiatives of Ozarks Community Hospital.
ABOUT OUR HEALTH SYSTEM
Ozarks Community Hospital is a bi-state safety-net healthcare provider headquartered in Gravette, Arkansas, serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Ozarks. Our facilities include a hospital located in Gravette, Arkansas and a number of satellite clinics located in Missouri and Northwest Arkansas.
Our Mission: Ozarks Community Hospital and clinics are dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventive services to all patients in an atmosphere of compassion, respect, and dignity, with a commitment to care for the underserved and to improve access to care.
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision coverage; 401(k) plan; life insurance; short-term disability; flexible spending accounts; and many other elective benefits subject to plan terms.
- Paid time off (PTO) earned on an accrual basis, up to 4.5 weeks per year based on a 40 hour work week.
- CME allowance: $1,500.00 per calendar year.
- Education days: 5 paid days per calendar year.
- Employer paid malpractice insurance.
- Company-paid holidays.
To learn more about OCH, visit our website at www.ochonline.com
Ozarks Community Hospital is an equal employment employer.