Ozarks Community Hospital (OCH) has an excellent opportunity for a full-time board-certified/board-eligible Family Practice physician for its Primary Care facility in Springfield, Missouri.
At OCH, we want our healthcare providers to focus on what they do best: caring for patients. We pride ourselves on hiring dedicated, compassionate physicians and support staff who work diligently to make the entire medical experience positive for our patients.
Ozarks Community Hospital offers the best of both worlds:
- Though we are a multi-campus health system with more than 80 employed providers, our focus on primary care makes it seem more like a large group practice. OCH is the antithesis of a specialty-care focused medical tower.
- Physicians have the freedom of an independent practice without the hassle of overhead and staff management.
Why choose Ozarks Community Hospital?
- Benefits include Health, Dental & Vision plans and 410(k) retirement options.
- Our physicians are free to set their own schedule and enjoy flexibility.
- Our hospital and clinic locations vary in size from small towns to mid-level cities.
- Ozarks Community Hospital is an approved site through the National Health Service Corps offering loan repayment options to qualified providers.
- Be a part of a unique team dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventative services to all patients.
To learn more about OCH, visit our website at www.ochonline.com.
Open to relocating to Springfield?
It’s a place that has everything you need. We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city—but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. Visit www.liveinspringfieldmo.com for more information.
For more information on job opportunities at OCH contact:
OCH is an equal opportunity employer.