HEALTHY COMMUNITIES. COMPASSIONATE CARE.
Ozarks Community Hospital (OCH) is currently seeking a forward thinking and talented RN, House Supervisor to be part of our Leadership Team to represent our night shift staff. The RN House Supervisor is responsible for ensuring coordinated delivery of patient care in accordance with the established standards of care, mental health practice and hospital policy, goals, and objectives. This position assists in contributing to the hospital's philosophy, objectives, educational and performance improvement efforts, while providing supervision to the nursing staff. The House Supervisor is responsible for direct supervision of the nursing staff, patients, and patient care during their shift. The House Supervisor will work closely with the Intake and Admissions Department regarding patient admissions, discharges, and transfers during their shift.
Ozarks Community Hospital is a safety-net healthcare provider headquartered in Gravette, Arkansas, serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Ozarks. Our facilities include a hospital located in Gravette, Arkansas and a number of satellite clinics located in Southwest Missouri and Northwest Arkansas.
Our Mission: Ozarks Community Hospital and clinics are dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventive services to all patients in an atmosphere of compassion, respect, and dignity, with a commitment to care for the underserved and to improve access to care.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Arkansas or Compact licensure.
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing required or equivalent combination of education and experience in nursing management; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a charge/leadership required.
Why choose Ozarks Community Hospital in NWA:
- Benefits include Health, Dental & Vision plans and 410(k) retirement options.
- Up to 4.5 weeks of possible PTO first year (40 hour work week).
- Our hospital and clinic locations vary in size from small towns to mid-level cities.
- Be a part of a unique team dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventative services to all patients.
With four counties, 10 diverse cities, and hundreds of attractions in between, NWA is one of the fastest growing travel destinations in America – having been recognized among the coolest, hippest, and all-around best places to live and to visit. – Explore Northwest Arkansas
As a condition of employment, all employees of OCH must receive the complete dosing regimen of one of the COVID-19 vaccines currently authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). If applicable, candidates may apply for a medical or religious exemption from the COVID-19 vaccine after a conditional job offer has been made by submitting an exemption request form(s). For more questions about OCH’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, please contact OCH’s Human Resources department.
OCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer