HEALTHY COMMUNITIES. COMPASSIONATE CARE.
Ozarks Community Hospital in Gravette, AR has an immediate opening for a full-time Registered Nurse within our Solutions Department.
ABOUT OUR HEALTH SYSTEM.
Ozarks Community Hospital is a safety-net healthcare provider headquartered in Gravette, Arkansas, serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Ozarks. Our facilities include a hospital located in Gravette, Arkansas and a number of satellite clinics located in Southwest Missouri and Northwest Arkansas.
The OCH health system takes great pride in providing patients accredited Patient-Centered Medical Homes through a dozen rural health clinics and as part of a broader range of specialty services located in its two provider-based clinics in Gravette, Arkansas and Springfield, Missouri. Specialty clinic services include Pediatrics, Women’s Health, Diabetes Care, Hepatitis C, Urology, Geriatrics, Pain Management, and the FLAG (Fatty Liver and Goals) Clinic.
Our Mission: Ozarks Community Hospital and clinics are dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventive services to all patients in an atmosphere of compassion, respect, and dignity, with a commitment to care for the underserved and to improve access to care.
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Up to 3.5 weeks of possible PTO first year (40 hour work week)
· 401k with company match
Job Summary: Provides professional and technical skills to ensure the safety, comfort, personal hygiene and the protection of adult and elderly patients in the provision of the patient care.
The most significant duties have been included in this description. This does not preclude the assignment of occasional additional or developmental duties. The Hospital/Clinic reserves the right to modify this job description as needed to accurately reflect duties assigned.
- Current state RN license.
- Degree or diploma in Nursing.
- One (1) year clinical experience in psychiatric nursing in an ambulatory or acute care setting and psychiatric setting.
- Current BLS certification upon hire or BLS certification must be obtained during orientation period or at next available scheduled class. Throughout employment, current BLS certification must be maintained by renewal during renewal period or at next available scheduled class.
- Current CARE certification upon hire or CARE certification must be obtained during orientation period or at next available scheduled class. Throughout employment, current CARE certification must be maintained by renewal during renewal period or at next available scheduled class.
OCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer