HEALTHY COMMUNITIES. COMPASSIONATE CARE.
Ozarks Community Hospital in Gravette, AR has an immediate opening for 2 full-time Registered Nurses within our Swing Bed Department.
ABOUT OUR HEALTH SYSTEM.
Ozarks Community Hospital is a safety-net healthcare provider headquartered in Gravette, Arkansas, serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Ozarks. Our facilities include a hospital located in Gravette, Arkansas and a number of satellite clinics located in Southwest Missouri and Northwest Arkansas.
Ozarks Community Hospital takes great pride in providing patients accredited Patient-Centered Medical Homes through a dozen rural health clinics and as part of a broader range of specialty services located in its two provider-based clinics in Gravette, Arkansas and Springfield, Missouri. Specialty clinic services include Pediatrics, Women’s Health, Diabetes Care, Hepatitis C, Urology, Geriatrics, Pain Management, and the FLAG (Fatty Liver and Goals) Clinic.
Our Mission: Ozarks Community Hospital and clinics are dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventive services to all patients in an atmosphere of compassion, respect, and dignity, with a commitment to care for the underserved and to improve access to care.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Up to 3.5 weeks of possible PTO first year (40 hour work week)
- 401k with company match
Job Summary: RNs act as patient advocates and educators. They teach both patients and family members what to expect when dealing with the challenges of aging or the specific conditions the patient has and help them understand what they can do to contribute to recovery and long-term wellness. They also inform family members of any changes in the patient’s condition and confer with them regarding alterations to the patient’s medication or other treatment needs. In addition, they work closely with the facility’s resident physician to create and implement care plans, also notifying them if the patient’s condition improves or deteriorates. Daily duties include patient assessments and oversight of LPNs and CNAs.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of Arkansas or Compact Licensure State.
- Current BLS certification upon hire or BLS certification must be obtained during orientation period or at next available scheduled class. Throughout employment, current BLS certification must be maintained by renewal during renewal period or at next available scheduled class.
- Current ACLS certification upon hire or ACLS certification must be obtained during orientation period or at next available scheduled class. Throughout employment, current ACLS certification must be maintained by renewal during renewal period or at next available scheduled class.
- Current PALS certification upon hire or PALS certification must be obtained during orientation period or at next available scheduled class. Throughout employment, current PALS certification must be maintained by renewal during renewal period or at next available scheduled class.
As a condition of employment, all employees of OCH must receive the complete dosing regimen of one of the COVID-19 vaccines currently authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). If applicable, candidates may apply for a medical or religious exemption from the COVID-19 vaccine after a conditional job offer has been made by submitting an exemption request form(s). For more questions about OCH’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, please contact OCH’s Human Resources department.
OCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer