HEALTHY COMMUNITIES. COMPASSIONATE CARE.
Ozarks Community Hospital in Carthage, MO has an immediate opening for a full-time Nurse Care Manager.
ABOUT OUR HEALTH SYSTEM.
Ozarks Community Hospital is a safety-net healthcare provider headquartered in Gravette, Arkansas, serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Ozarks. Our facilities include a hospital located in Gravette, Arkansas and a number of satellite clinics located in Southwest Missouri and Northwest Arkansas.
The OCH health system takes great pride in providing patients accredited Patient-Centered Medical Homes through a dozen rural health clinics and as part of a broader range of specialty services located in its two provider-based clinics in Gravette, Arkansas and Springfield, Missouri. Specialty clinic services include Pediatrics, Women’s Health, Diabetes Care, Hepatitis C, Urology, Geriatrics, Pain Management, and the FLAG (Fatty Liver and Goals) Clinic.
Our Mission: Ozarks Community Hospital and clinics are dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventive services to all patients in an atmosphere of compassion, respect, and dignity, with a commitment to care for the underserved and to improve access to care.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Up to 3.5 weeks of possible PTO first year (40 hour work week)
- 401k with company match
Job Summary: Under the guidance of the Integrated Care manager, is responsible for the care, comfort, and safety of patients during their stay at the clinic and also provides direct patient care utilizing the nursing process, assists in the direction of nonprofessional staff members. The RN will participate in goal achievement, case management, and patient and staff education. Incorporating current clinical knowledge with established nursing practice performs nursing interventions utilizing the nursing process, ensuring continuity of care during the clinic experience. Included within this assignment is the responsibility for ensuring effective communication between him or herself, the patient, other staff, physician and other hospital departments. All actions are to be consistent with the established standards of practice, the mission statement, the goals at OCH Health System, and the Employee Code of Conduct.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure for the state of Missouri.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in the outpatient setting is preferred.
- Current BLS certification upon hire or BLS certification must be obtained during orientation period or at next available scheduled class. Throughout employment, current BLS certification must be maintained by renewal during renewal period or at next available scheduled class.
OCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer