DEDICATED TO CARING FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT MOST. NO MATTER WHAT.
HEALTHY COMMUNITIES. COMPASSIONATE CARE.
Ozarks Community Hospital (OCH) in Gravette, AR has an immediate opening for a full time Psychologist.
About our company:
Ozarks Community Hospital is a tri-state safety-net healthcare provider headquartered in Gravette, Arkansas, serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Ozarks. Our facilities include a hospital located in Gravette, Arkansas and a number of satellite clinics located in Southwest Missouri, Northwest Arkansas and Northeast Oklahoma.
Benefits and Compensation:
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Up to 3.5 weeks of possible PTO first year (40 hour work week)
· 401k with company match
Job Summary: Performs patient care focusing on individual differences, abnormal behavior, mental disorders and their prevention and improvement of patient lifestyles. This is realized through counseling and psychotherapeutic services. Serves as a consultant to other healthcare personnel.
- Doctorate degree in Psychology through an accredited program.
- Active state Psychologist licensure.
- Three years previous experience in psychiatric/medical social work is required.
OCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.