HEALTHY COMMUNITIES. COMPASSIONATE CARE.
Ozarks Community Hospital (OCH), located in Gravette, Arkansas, has an opening for a Nurse Manager (RN) within our Swing-Bed Department.
Our Mission: Ozarks Community Hospital and clinics are dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventive services to all patients in an atmosphere of compassion, respect, and dignity, with a commitment to care for the underserved and to improve access to care.
OCH’s swing-bed service allows a patient to transition from acute care to Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) care without leaving the hospital. This allows a patient to continue receiving services in the hospital even though acute care is no longer required. This is comparable to working in a skilled nursing facility, except that this program is based in a hospital with a lower nurse to patient ratio. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families.
The Nurse Manager will oversee all health programs and services on the Swing Bed unit. You will hold primary responsibility for directing day-to-day functioning of nursing practices in compliance with current rules and procedures while adhering to established regulations and guidelines that govern skilled nursing. OCH’s Swing Bed unit is comprised of 15 beds. Our Skilled Nursing team is diverse: MDs, RNs, LPNs, CNAs, OTs, PTs, SLPs, Psychiatrist and Unit Secretary. Come help us lead this dynamic and passionate team!
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision coverage; 401(k) plan; life insurance; short-term disability; flexible spending accounts; and many other elective benefits subject to plan terms.
- Paid time off (PTO) earned on an accrual basis, up to 4 weeks per year based on a 40 hour work week.
- Company-paid holidays.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Arkansas or Compact Licensure State.
- Experience in healthcare administration as a Nursing Home Administrator, Assisted Living Administrator, SNF DON or equivalent
As a condition of employment, all employees of OCH must receive the complete dosing regimen of one of the COVID-19 vaccines currently authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). If applicable, candidates may apply for a medical or religious exemption from the COVID-19 vaccine after a conditional job offer has been made by submitting an accommodation request form(s). For more questions about OCH’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, please contact OCH’s Human Resources department.
OCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer