HEALTHY COMMUNITIES. COMPASSIONATE CARE.
Ozarks Community Hospital in Gravette, AR has an immediate opening for a full-time Perioperative LPN within our Operating Room.
ABOUT OUR HEALTH SYSTEM.
Ozarks Community Hospital is a safety-net healthcare provider headquartered in Gravette, Arkansas, serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Ozarks. Our facilities include a hospital located in Gravette, Arkansas and a number of satellite clinics located in Southwest Missouri and Northwest Arkansas.
Ozarks Community Hospital takes great pride in providing patients accredited Patient-Centered Medical Homes through a dozen rural health clinics and as part of a broader range of specialty services located in its two provider-based clinics in Gravette, Arkansas and Springfield, Missouri. Specialty clinic services include Pediatrics, Women’s Health, Diabetes Care, Hepatitis C, Urology, Geriatrics, Pain Management, and the FLAG (Fatty Liver and Goals) Clinic.
Our Mission: Ozarks Community Hospital and clinics are dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventive services to all patients in an atmosphere of compassion, respect, and dignity, with a commitment to care for the underserved and to improve access to care.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Up to 3.5 weeks of possible PTO first year (40 hour work week)
- 401k with company match
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Manager of Surgical Services or designee, is responsible for the care, comfort, and safety of patients during the perioperative phase of the hospital stay. The perioperative stay begins from the time of preadmission to discharge. This position requires managing the successful perioperative process each day in the area assigned as well as all the other areas in the department when needed. The dimensions of practice range from preoperative assessment to evaluation of information obtained. Incorporating current clinical knowledge with established nursing practice, he or she performs nursing interventions utilizing the nursing process, ensuring continuity of care during the perioperative experience. Included within this assignment is the responsibility for ensuring effective communication between him or herself, the patient, other staff, physician/anesthetist, and other hospital departments. In order to provide safe patient care and promote team work every employee must be flexible with their schedule which means they will occasionally be asked to work a day or shift other than what they are regularly scheduled.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse licensure for the state of Arkansas.
- Successful completion of the cardiac dysrhythmia exam.
- Current BLS certification upon hire or BLS certification must be obtained during orientation period or at next available scheduled class. Throughout employment, current BLS certification must be maintained by renewal during renewal period or at next available scheduled class.
- Current ACLS certification upon hire or ACLS certification must be obtained during orientation period or at next available scheduled class. Throughout employment, current ACLS certification must be maintained by renewal during renewal period or at next available scheduled class.
As a condition of employment, all employees of OCH must receive the complete dosing regimen of one of the COVID-19 vaccines currently authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). If applicable, candidates may apply for a medical or religious exemption from the COVID-19 vaccine after a conditional job offer has been made by submitting an exemption request form(s). For more questions about OCH’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, please contact OCH’s Human Resources department.
OCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer