Ozarks Community Hospital in Gravette, AR has an immediate opening for full-time Registered Nurse night shift within our Inpatient department.
ABOUT OUR HEALTH SYSTEM.
Ozarks Community Hospital is a safety-net healthcare provider headquartered in Gravette, Arkansas, serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Ozarks. Our facilities include a hospital located in Gravette, Arkansas and a number of satellite clinics located in Southwest Missouri and Northwest Arkansas.
Ozarks Community Hospital takes great pride in providing patients accredited Patient-Centered Medical Homes through a dozen rural health clinics and as part of a broader range of specialty services located in its two provider-based clinics in Gravette, Arkansas and Springfield, Missouri. Specialty clinic services include Pediatrics, Women’s Health, Diabetes Care, Hepatitis C, Urology, Geriatrics, Pain Management, and the FLAG (Fatty Liver and Goals) Clinic.
Our Mission: Ozarks Community Hospital and clinics are dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventive services to all patients in an atmosphere of compassion, respect, and dignity, with a commitment to care for the underserved and to improve access to care.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Up to 3.5 weeks of possible PTO first year (40 hour work week)
- 401k with company match
- $12k Sign-On Bonus
Job Summary: Responsible for coordinating the nursing care of patients presenting to the Emergency Department ranging in age from pediatric to geriatric, who may present at any point on the continuum from illness/ injury to wellness. Performs all aspects whereby patients presenting to the Emergency Department are treated in order of priority based upon acuity of direct patient care and works with other disciplines/ancillary services in coordinating the care they provide. Provides instruction and assistance with follow up care and helps patients along a needed continuum of healthcare. All actions are consistent with the established Standards of Practice Mission Statement and goals of Ozarks Community Hospital and the Employee Code of Conduct.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Arkansas or Compact Licensure State.
- Current BLS certification upon hire or BLS certification must be obtained during orientation period or at next available scheduled class. Throughout employment, current BLS certification must be maintained by renewal during renewal period or at next available scheduled class.
- Current ACLS certification upon hire or ACLS certification must be obtained during orientation period or at next available scheduled class. Throughout employment, current ACLS certification must be maintained by renewal during renewal period or at next available scheduled class.
- Current PALS certification upon hire or PALS certification must be obtained during orientation period or at next available scheduled class. Throughout employment, current PALS certification must be maintained by renewal during renewal period or at next available scheduled class.
- Knowledge and ability to care for a wide range of patients from trauma to non-urgent complaints.
- Maintains current knowledge of drug therapies and psychosocial aspects/needs of the Emergency Room
As a condition of employment, all employees of OCH must receive the complete dosing regimen of one of the COVID-19 vaccines currently authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). If applicable, candidates may apply for a medical or religious exemption from the COVID-19 vaccine after a conditional job offer has been made by submitting an exemption request form(s). For more questions about OCH’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, please contact OCH’s Human Resources department.
OCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer