HEALTHY COMMUNITIES. COMPASSIONATE CARE.
Ozarks Community Hospital in Gravette, AR has an immediate opening for a full-time House Supervisor APRN within our Med Surg Department.
ABOUT OUR HEALTH SYSTEM.
Ozarks Community Hospital is a safety-net healthcare provider headquartered in Gravette, Arkansas, serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Ozarks. Our facilities include a hospital located in Gravette, Arkansas and a number of satellite clinics located in Southwest Missouri and Northwest Arkansas.
Ozarks Community Hospital takes great pride in providing patients accredited Patient-Centered Medical Homes through a dozen rural health clinics and as part of a broader range of specialty services located in its two provider-based clinics in Gravette, Arkansas and Springfield, Missouri. Specialty clinic services include Pediatrics, Women’s Health, Diabetes Care, Hepatitis C, Urology, Geriatrics, Pain Management, and the FLAG (Fatty Liver and Goals) Clinic.
Our Mission: Ozarks Community Hospital and clinics are dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventive services to all patients in an atmosphere of compassion, respect, and dignity, with a commitment to care for the underserved and to improve access to care.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Up to 3.5 weeks of possible PTO first year (40 hour work week)
- 401k with company match
Job Summary: The House Supervisor is responsible for the smooth and efficient patient flow within the department assigned. Delegates assignments and provides supervision for the support staff in accordance with their level of training and the patient’s acuity. Works in cooperation with medical providers to ensure the quality of patient care. Promotes a collaborative environment that is defined by kind and compassionate care.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Arkansas or Compact Licensure State. May also have a current Nurse Practitioner license in the State of Arkansas. If the House Supervisor is a licensed NP, OCH will not will not bill for any patient care services provided by the NP during a shift as House Supervisor; however, the NP may enter into a collaborative practice arrangement with an OCH-employed physician, including OCH physicians who admit and follow patients in the hospital, with the understanding that the scope of practice authorized by the supervising physician is appropriate to the level of experience and training of the NP and will be approved by the OCH Professional Staff and Board of Directors.
- A minimum of 5 years nursing experience preferably in a critical area (ICU/ER), and/or experience in a leadership role.
- Current BLS certification upon hire or BLS certification must be obtained during orientation period or at next available scheduled class. Throughout employment, current BLS certification must be maintained by renewal during renewal period or at next available scheduled class.
- Current ACLS certification upon hire or ACLS certification must be obtained during orientation period or at next available scheduled class. Throughout employment, current ACLS certification must be maintained by renewal during renewal period or at next available scheduled class.
- Current PALS certification upon hire or PALS certification must be obtained during orientation period or at next available scheduled class. Throughout employment, current PALS certification must be maintained by renewal during renewal period or at next available scheduled class.
As a condition of employment, all employees of OCH must receive the complete dosing regimen of one of the COVID-19 vaccines currently authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). If applicable, candidates may apply for a medical or religious exemption from the COVID-19 vaccine after a conditional job offer has been made by submitting an exemption request form(s). For more questions about OCH’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, please contact OCH’s Human Resources department.
OCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer