Ozarks Community Hospital (OCH) has an excellent opportunity for a full-time board-certified/board-eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician for its Primary Care facility in rural Gravette, Arkansas (Northwest Arkansas). At OCH, we want our healthcare providers to focus on what they do best: caring for patients. We pride ourselves on hiring dedicated, compassionate physicians and support staff who work diligently to make the entire medical experience positive for our patients.
Ozarks Community Hospital offers the best of both worlds:
- Though we are a multi-campus health system with more than 80 employed providers, our focus on primary care makes it seem more like a large group practice. OCH is the antithesis of a specialty-care focused medical tower.
- Physicians have the freedom of an independent practice without the hassle of overhead and staff management.
Why choose Ozarks Community Hospital?
- Our physician compensation structure is production-based and payer blind.
- Benefits include Health, Dental & Vision plans and 410(k) retirement options.
- Our physicians are free to set their own schedule and enjoy flexibility.
- Practice opportunities include Family Practice, Emergency Medicine and Specialty services.
- Our hospital and clinic locations vary in size from small towns to mid-level cities.
- Ozarks Community Hospital is an approved site through the National Health Service Corps and the Health Professional Loan Repayment State of Missouri program, offering loan repayment options to qualified providers.
- Be a part of a unique team dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventative services to all patients.
Open to relocating to Northwest Arkansas?
With four counties, 10 diverse cities, and hundreds of attractions in between, NWA is one of the fastest growing travel destinations in America – having been recognized among the coolest, hippest, and all-around best places to live and to visit. Click HERE to learn more!
As a condition of employment, all employees of OCH must receive the complete dosing regimen of one of the COVID-19 vaccines currently authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). If applicable, candidates may apply for a medical or religious exemption from the COVID-19 vaccine after a conditional job offer has been made by submitting an exemption request form(s). For more questions about OCH’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, please contact OCH’s Human Resources department.