HEALTHY COMMUNITIES. COMPASSIONATE CARE.
Ozarks Community Hospital in Anderson, MO has an immediate opening for a PRN Nurse Practitioner within our Anderson Clinic.
ABOUT OUR HEALTH SYSTEM.
Ozarks Community Hospital is a safety-net healthcare provider headquartered in Gravette, Arkansas, serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Ozarks. Our facilities include a hospital located in Gravette, Arkansas and a number of satellite clinics located in Southwest Missouri and Northwest Arkansas.
The OCH health system takes great pride in providing patients accredited Patient-Centered Medical Homes through a dozen rural health clinics and as part of a broader range of specialty services located in its two provider-based clinics in Gravette, Arkansas and Springfield, Missouri. Specialty clinic services include Pediatrics, Women’s Health, Diabetes Care, Hepatitis C, Urology, Geriatrics, Pain Management, and the FLAG (Fatty Liver and Goals) Clinic.
Our Mission: Ozarks Community Hospital and clinics are dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventive services to all patients in an atmosphere of compassion, respect, and dignity, with a commitment to care for the underserved and to improve access to care.
- 401k with company match
Job Summary: Responsible for providing primary healthcare to patients and families, focusing on health maintenance, disease prevention, patient education and counseling. Works under direct supervision of a physician following established guidelines as required and within established scope of practice.
- Current Registered Nurse License.
- Current Nurse Practitioner License.
- Masters Degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner's Program.
- National Certification as a Nurse Practitioner or certification eligible. Certification must be obtained within the first six (6) months of employment.
- Current BLS certification upon hire or BLS certification must be obtained during orientation period or at next available scheduled class. Throughout employment, current BLS certification must be maintained by renewal during renewal period or at next available scheduled class.
- Current ACLS Certification preferred in Clinic Setting.
- Current PALS Certification preferred in Clinic Setting.
OCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer