Ozarks Community Hospital (OCH) has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Diversity and Inclusion Specialist for our multi-facility company. OCH is a safety-net healthcare provider headquartered in Gravette, Arkansas, serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Ozarks. Our facilities include a hospital located in Gravette, Arkansas and a number of satellite clinics located in Missouri and Northwest Arkansas.
Why choose Ozarks Community Hospital?
- Benefits include Health, Dental & Vision plans and 410(k) retirement options.
- Our hospital and clinic locations vary in size from small towns to mid-level cities.
- Be a part of a unique team dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventative services to all patients.
- Serve as a resource person regarding Equity & Inclusion policies and procedures.
- Will lead inclusion, diversity and purpose strategies to create a culture of inclusion and belonging for all OCH employees.
- Will build and manage our employee resource group strategy and talent recruiting partnerships to create equitable pathways for joining and thriving at OCH.
- In addition to OCH, engages with nonprofit organizations to drive partnerships and understanding of all programs and campaigns focused on an inclusive culture and promoting diversity within the local community.
- Stay connected with employees and externally, using data, insights, and industry trends to support and promote organizational change that fosters Inclusion, Diversity, and Purpose.
- Supports and expands OCH’s understanding of equity and diversity through a culture of continuing education and growth.
- Helps to identify and coordinate participation in appropriate affinity groups and participates in outreach events.
- Responsible for communicating and promoting diversity and cultural dates/months via Employee Connection (internal employee announcement), OCH Social Media sites, etc.
- Act as an additional point of contact for employee grievance reporting; recommends and provides support to implement appropriate remedies and corrective action; maintains confidentiality of employee information and records.
- Coordinates social critical incident debrief; participates in meetings, if appropriate.
- Establishes metrics to measure success and provide regular reports on the impact of DEI initiatives to keep everyone up to date on our efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related subject; or the equivalent combination of education and experience. DEI Certification a plus.
- Experience in program management in human resources or diversity and inclusion.
- Experience managing employee resource groups and building diversity partnerships.
- Experience using data and insights to influence and develop/track solutions.
- Experience partnering with people from different socio-economic and cultural background
Open to relocating to Northwest Arkansas?
With four counties, 10 diverse cities, and hundreds of attractions in between, NWA is one of the fastest growing travel destinations in America – having been recognized among the coolest, hippest, and all-around best places to live and to visit. Click HERE to learn more!
What about Springfield, MO?
It’s a place that has everything you need. We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city—but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. Click HERE to learn more!
OCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer