HEALTHY COMMUNITIES. COMPASSIONATE CARE.
Ozarks Community Hospital in Gravette, AR has an immediate opening for a full-time Receptionist within our Gravette Clinic.
ABOUT OUR HEALTH SYSTEM.
Ozarks Community Hospital is a safety-net healthcare provider headquartered in Gravette, Arkansas, serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Ozarks. Our facilities include a hospital located in Gravette, Arkansas and a number of satellite clinics located in Southwest Missouri and Northwest Arkansas.
Ozarks Community Hospital takes great pride in providing patients accredited Patient-Centered Medical Homes through a dozen rural health clinics and as part of a broader range of specialty services located in its two provider-based clinics in Gravette, Arkansas and Springfield, Missouri. Specialty clinic services include Pediatrics, Women’s Health, Diabetes Care, Hepatitis C, Urology, Geriatrics, Pain Management, and the FLAG (Fatty Liver and Goals) Clinic.
Our Mission: Ozarks Community Hospital and clinics are dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventive services to all patients in an atmosphere of compassion, respect, and dignity, with a commitment to care for the underserved and to improve access to care.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Up to 3.5 weeks of possible PTO first year (40 hour work week)
- 401k with company match
Job Summary: Under the Direction of the Clinic Manager or Clinic Administrator, provides indirect patient assistance in the office/clinic setting. Greets and registers patients and performs customer service functions. Verifies patient demographic and insurance information, ascertains patient needs and directs to appropriate areas of service. Communicate with Clinic Manager to assist in development and orientation of new front office employees.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Data entry and word processing experience.
- Ability to trouble-shoot all office equipment including copiers and Printers
- Excel and Word processing experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification approved by the American Heart Association (BLS, Heartsaver, or Friends & Family) upon hire or must be obtained during orientation period or at the next available scheduled class. Throughout employment, AHA CPR certification must be maintained by renewal period or at next available scheduled class.
As a condition of employment, all employees of OCH must receive the complete dosing regimen of one of the COVID-19 vaccines currently authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). If applicable, candidates may apply for a medical or religious exemption from the COVID-19 vaccine after a conditional job offer has been made by submitting an exemption request form(s). For more questions about OCH’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, please contact OCH’s Human Resources department.
OCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer