HEALTHY COMMUNITIES. COMPASSIONATE CARE.
Ozarks Community Hospital in Gravette, AR has an immediate opening for a full-time Coder within our Gravette Clinic.
ABOUT OUR HEALTH SYSTEM.
Ozarks Community Hospital is a safety-net healthcare provider headquartered in Gravette, Arkansas, serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Ozarks. Our facilities include a hospital located in Gravette, Arkansas and a number of satellite clinics located in Southwest Missouri and Northwest Arkansas
The OCH health system takes great pride in providing patients accredited Patient-Centered Medical Homes through a dozen rural health clinics and as part of a broader range of specialty services located in its two provider-based clinics in Gravette, Arkansas and Springfield, Missouri. Specialty clinic services include Pediatrics, Women’s Health, Diabetes Care, Hepatitis C, Urology, Geriatrics, Pain Management, and the FLAG (Fatty Liver and Goals) Clinic.
Our Mission: Ozarks Community Hospital and clinics are dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventive services to all patients in an atmosphere of compassion, respect, and dignity, with a commitment to care for the underserved and to improve access to care.
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Up to 3.5 weeks of possible PTO first year (40 hour work week)
· 401k with company match
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Clinic Manager and Patient Finance Supervisor, responsible for gathering, accurately coding and posting charges to superbills. Has the ability to perform duties consistent with Standards of Practice, goals and philosophy of Ozarks Community Hospital of Springfield and the Employee Code of Conduct.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Coder certification preferred.
- Two years’ experience in a physician’s office setting, with one year of experience in an Ozarks Community Hospital facility preferred.
- Experience with billing and insurance.
- Data entry and word processing experience beyond an entry level.
- Ability to teach/instruct and evaluate the learning of new employees.
OCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer