CARING FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT MOST
Ozarks Community Hospital (OCH) has an immediate opening for a full-time Mental Health Provider / Behavioral Health Consultant to join our Team in Pineville, MO.
Ozarks Community Hospital is a safety-net healthcare provider headquartered in Gravette, Arkansas, serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Ozarks. Our facilities include a hospital located in Gravette, Arkansas and a number of satellite clinics located in Southwest Missouri and Northwest Arkansas.
Ozarks Community Hospital takes great pride in providing patients accredited Patient-Centered Medical Homes through a dozen rural health clinics and as part of a broader range of specialty services located in its two provider-based clinics in Gravette, Arkansas and Springfield, Missouri.
Our Mission: Ozarks Community Hospital and clinics are dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventive services to all patients in an atmosphere of compassion, respect, and dignity, with a commitment to care for the underserved and to improve access to care.
Job Summary: Contributes to the mission of the Primary Care Health Home (PCHH) by serving as a Behavioral Health Consultant responsible for delivering brief interventions, brief coaching, and other behavioral/mental health treatment. Services are provided for the community health patient population within an integrated care model. The mental health provider will participate in the collaborative development of the patient treatment plan. Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide intake evaluation including case management, needs assessment, mental status evaluations, and treatment of PCHH enrolled patients.
- Support care team in identifying and behaviorally intervening with patients to improve their physical health condition.
- Behavioral support to assist individuals in improving health status and managing chronic illnesses.
- Assist with medication adherence, treatment plan adherence, self-management support/goal setting, and facilitate group classes.
- Brief interventions for individuals with behavioral health problems (not long term hour long therapy sessions)
- Works as a member of the behavioral healthcare team.
- Eligibility for health, dental, and vision coverage; 401(k) plan; life insurance; short-term disability; flexible spending accounts; and many other elective benefits subject to plan terms.
- Paid time off (PTO) earned on an accrual basis, up to 3.5 weeks per year based on a 40 hour work week.
- Company paid holidays.
- Yearly CME allowance.
- 40 hours of education days in addition to accrued Paid Time Off.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC).
As a condition of employment, all employees of OCH must receive the complete dosing regimen of one of the COVID-19 vaccines currently authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). If applicable, candidates may apply for a medical or religious exemption from the COVID-19 vaccine after a conditional job offer has been made by submitting an accommodation request form(s). For more questions about OCH’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, please contact OCH’s Human Resources department.
OCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer