HEALTHY COMMUNITIES. COMPASSIONATE CARE.
Ozarks Community Hospital in Gravette, AR is looking for a talented intern to join our team. We need an exemplary individual who can both assist with video production, graphic design, and various other communication projects. The ideal candidate is tech savvy, creative, organized and exhibits good communication skills.
This individual will work closely with our in-house graphic designer and communications specialist to complete projects that focus on content for a rural hospital and clinics.
This is a paid internship.
ABOUT OUR HEALTH SYSTEM.
Ozarks Community Hospital is a bi-state safety-net healthcare provider headquartered in Gravette, Arkansas, serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Ozarks. Our facilities include a hospital located in Gravette, Arkansas and a number of satellite clinics located in Missouri and Arkansas.
Our Mission: Ozarks Community Hospital and clinics are dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventive services to all patients in an atmosphere of compassion, respect, and dignity, with a commitment to care for the underserved and to improve access to care.
Work will include:
- Video production and graphic design
- Creating content for social media accounts
- Assisting with some administrative assignments and special projects as needed in support of other program areas
- Craft and update website content
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 2-3 days per week commitment, 14-20 hours, for a 2 to 3 month internship term. Hours and days are flexible.
- Must be a junior level student (or above) currently enrolled in an accredited college or university program working towards a degree in video production, graphic design, or communications
- An understanding of digital video
- Some experience with video editing is a plus
- A team player
- Demonstrated experience in graphic design (must provide examples)
- Well-versed in social media & content production
- Experience with website maintenance (Word-Press knowledge is a plus)
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail and the ability to juggle various projects at once
- This internship has the capacity for remote work if desired, but may require some days spent on-site
OCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer