OCH of Gravette
1101 Jackson St. SW
Gravette, AR 72736
About Ozarks Community Hospital of Gravette
Ozarks Community Hospital (OCH) of Gravette is located in what was previously known as the Gravette Medical Center Hospital Building. The hospital currently offers a 25-bed inpatient floor and a 24-hour fully staffed emergency room. OCH of Gravette employs several doctors who are board certified in Emergency Medicine. Services offered at OCH of Gravette include: pain management, psychology, physical therapy, radiology and emergency services.
OCH of Gravette also encompasses a clinic located next to the hopsital. To learn more about the OCH of Gravette Clinic, click here.
Description of Services available at OCH of Gravette
- Dental rehabilitation, this includes cleaning, scaling, caps, crowns, extractions, etc.
- Lap Choles
- Lap Liver Biopsies
- Bowel Resections
- Port Placements
- Dialysis port placement
- Wound debridement
- Excison of cysts, or other growths
- Total Knees
- Total hips
- Total Shoulders
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- ORIFs of arms, legs and hips
- Closed Reductions of forearms/wrists
- Excision of baker’s cysts
- Carpal tunnel
- Ulnar Nerve transposition
Swing Beds at OCH of Gravette
Swing Beds are an extended-care option for those recovering from illness or injury. If you no longer need to be in a hospital setting but are not yet capable of full independence at home, you could be a candidate!
Utilze Swing Bed services for:
Rehab therapy after surgery
Decline in functioning following illness
Extended antibiotic therapy
Complex wound care
Candidates must have had a 3-day hospital stay within the past 60 days to meet admission criteria. Contact Stephanie (479) 344-6426 for more information.
Additional Information about OCH of Gravette
- Tricare, Medicaid, Medicare and commercial insurances are accepted.
- Patients are cared for and treated like family and friends.
- Patients and visitors have a large array of meal options, all of which are prepared by experienced cooks.
- The OCH of Gravette cafeteria is open to the public and offers delectable cuisine for an affordable price.
- ER wait times are very short. We’ll get you in, out and on your way!
OCH of Gravette is dedicated to improving patient safety. To learn more about why we’re passionate about this issue, click on the link below and watch the video “Chasing Zero: Winning the War on Healthcare Harm.”
History of Health Care in Gravette
OCH of Gravette is full of history, to learn more watch the trailer for “Healing Hands: The Struggles & Triumphs of Gravette Medical Center Hospital.”