OCH of Gravette Clinic1101 Jackson St. SW Gravette, AR 72736 Phone: (479) 787-5221 Fax: (479)-787-5613
Clinic Manager: Jessica Bolin
Located next to Ozarks Community Hospital of Gravette, the family practice clinic sees patients Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., with later appointments available Monday, Tuesday and Thursday until 6 p.m. with select providers. OCH of Gravette Clinic opened to the public Wednesday, Sept. 1, 2010, with the help of Dr. Hall. Since then, the clinic has grown to encompass additional services including orthopedic and cardiology services.
Physicians and providers at the clinic include:
- David Tucker, MD (Family Practice)
- Kenneth Poemoceah, MD (Family Practice)
- Nancy Jones, MD (Family Practice)
- Anita Marie Kane, FNP (Family Practice)
- Chris Billings, DO (Family Practice)
- Taesha Winford, FNP-C (Family Practice)
- Erin Golden, PsyD (Psychology, Pain Management)
- James Parks, MD (Psychiatry)
The clinic operates as a department of Ozarks Community Hospital of Gravette.
After Hours Service Access
If you have a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your closest Emergency Room. The OCH of Gravette ER is located next to the clinic and is available 24/7/365.
OCH of Gravette has a Nurse Triage Line. To access, call 479-787-5291 (OCH of Gravette) and ask to speak with the RN after hours triage nurse. The operator will page for the triage nurse, who will follow up with you directly.