Physician Employment at the OCH Health System
At the OCH Health System, we want our healthcare providers to focus on what they do best: caring for patients. We pride ourselves on hiring dedicated, compassionate physicians and support staff who work diligently to make the entire medical experience positive for our patients.
The OCH Health System offers the best of both worlds:
- Though we are a multi-campus health system with more than 80 employed providers, our focus on primary care makes it seem more like a large group practice. The OCH Health System is the antithesis of a specialty-care focused medical tower.
- At the OCH Health System, physicians have the freedom of an independent practice without the hassle of overhead and staff management.
Why choose the OCH Health System?
- Our physician compensation structure is production-based and payer blind. The average annual compensation for our family practice physicians is $220,000.
- Benefits include Health, Dental & Vision plans and 410(k) retirement options.
- Our physicians are free to set their own schedule and enjoy flexibility.
- Practice opportunities include Family Practice, Emergency Medicine and Specialty services.
- Our hospital and clinic locations vary in size from small towns to mid-level cities.
- The OCH Health System is an approved site through the National Health Service Corps and the Health Professional Loan Repayment State of Missouri program, offering loan repayment options to qualified providers.
Be a part of a unique team dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventative services to all patients. Contacts us at [email protected] or 417-837-4020 to learn more.
OCH does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age in admission, treatment or participation in its programs, services and activities or in employment.