Springfield, Mo. – Ozarks Community Hospital (OCH) will be offering $15 sports physicals now through August for children ages 5-18 years of age. Physicals will be available Monday through Friday and are available by phone call appointment from the following OCH providers:
- William Lewis McKay, DO (Primary Care)
- Mindy Kendrick, FNP (Primary Care)
- Gloria Kirk, FNP (Primary Care)
- Leta Barnes, PNP (Specialty Clinic)
- Dennis Morrison, DO (Specialty Clinic)
- Ven Vu, FNP (Specialty Clinic)
- Don Maples, DO (Northside Clinic)
Sports physicals are also available OCH’s Christian County Clinic in Nixa, Lawrence County Clinic Mt. Vernon, Webster County Clinic in Rogersville, Polk County Clinic in Bolivar and at the Jasper County Clinic in Webb City. Contact individual outlying clinics for availability.
Sports physicals determine the readiness of student athletes to participate and are required prior to involvement in school athletics or other competitive sports, including Mighty Mites.
In 2009, OCH was named “America’s Lowest Cost Hospital” for Medicare markets by US News and World Report. OCH continues to offer affordable healthcare to residents throughout the Ozarks. For more information visit www.ochonline.com or call (417) 874-4523.